สินเชื่อรถยนต์

Friday 2 April 2010

Pokemon Silver Soul unboxing

My copy of Pokemon Silver Soul Japanese came in the mail today! I'm so excited to start playing. I ordered from Games Japan. The delay because JVG copies and had a second shipment. This video is available in HD. Silver Soul Live this weekend! Saturday at 10:00 Pacific Time. ustream.tv This video shows the opening of the UPS package and take everything. open Inside My Soul copy of Pokemon Silver and Lugia figure (which I forgot). InArea is the actual game (which, in a standard box pokéwalker DS), the pokéwalker and instructions. The cartridge as opposed to the DPP is not bright. Visit my site: Soul floatzel.net Pokemon silver walkthrough videos will be added to my site, you download. Honours # 71 - Most Discussed (Today) - Games # 19 - Most Viewed (Today) - Games - Germany



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_qIM7b7ipY&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment