สินเชื่อรถยนต์

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Heart Soul Unboxing Pokemon Gold and Silver

Yes, I pre-order Pokemon Gold Pokemon Silver Heart and Soul times. Each game costs $ 59.90 at Play-Asia. I paid $ 136.70 for each of them, I chose FedEx and used a coupon P. Yes I can read a bit 'in Japanese. In the box you get: Game Case Game Pokewalker operating Extra Black Box for instructions Pokewalker Pokewalker When: The Game brochure brochure about how to make Wi-Fi on your DS Pokemon WiiWare and take charge additional products Pokemon World Cup 2010Nintendo wants you lol Basket The game is dark gray due to the use of infrared. The Pokewalker can connect to other Pokewalkers / HGSS game within 5 cm. The Pokewalker is a pedometer, a Pokémon that you send and let them gain experience points and be happy. The pokemon sending and infrared Pokewalker you choose a course that you go. While along the way, your Pokemon Pokemon each other and fight! You can alsoPokemon, if you like. Using the application on itemfinder Pokewalker, you can also elements in progress. Are to make further progress after reaching certain goals. I will put more details later. *** NOTE *** For those of you who have seen my R4DS clone, I bought the game for a reason. These are my last Pokemon games. I encourage you not to pirate games, if you have a Flashcart. Moreover, Flashcart made a backup copy of a DS game you have. No hacking please. You have the support of the boys who did...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbXY2H4iFPA&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment