สินเชื่อรถยนต์

Sunday 11 April 2010

Pokemon Gold Silver Heart Soul Fight against Mewtwo

I will fight and capture Mewtwo. Mewtwo is in unknown prison near the north-west of the city and Riviera. I do not know the conditions to go, but I think it was after the game against RedNotes: you save a couple of videos from different parts of the game. I play Soul Silver and I wanted to test this new method of recording. Koton character name (from Koton Japanese has set a limit of 5 characters for the name) before commenting: I'm ready early trade, the better pokemon. IfHe sees something that is not normal during the game, probably the stock market. These include Weavile and Togekiss TM and moves all my Pokemon. It 's just a demonstration should not go "OMG ST00PD You're a liar!" or "user" or whatever.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uNxbbNkGkg&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment