สินเชื่อรถยนต์

Saturday 24 April 2010

Pokemon HG / SS Caterpie action-Fi Wireless HD Scan

Pokemon Gold Silver Soul core return Caterpie Wi-Fi crazy about this time I took him back Pokemon! As my MAGIKARP was also the first batch of Wi-Fi Spiece on Youtube. CAUSE ===== Yes, it would ruin the chain-BP, but Stealth Rock or if you have a bad game, then your pretty screwed and you need to sit down for a good 30 minutes of original construction lol Stat Caterpie Sweep WiFi www. youtube.com I really like the idea that my tribute to my MAGIKARP CaterpieThe video can be seen on the video response or on this link MAGIKARP Wireless SWEEP VS ÜBER legendary Pokémon www.youtube.com www.youtube.com MAGIKARP WiFi scan click ohh, and before I did what I swept a serebii Caterpie impressive, but DC'd the ass on me and was more epic then. but I always managed to find another fighter. Ya do not know how to scan after Caterpie Caterpie superluck ========== This is not because it would be cheating! Caterpiemay only be able to! and watch this carefully and understand why it is so important, or see the original scan Caterpie declare that I, as was done wrong. =========== Ohh, and the player who Serebii dced on me I know you're afraid your comment You Dlido douchbag!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFz-DA1OQeE&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment