สินเชื่อรถยนต์

Thursday 1 April 2010

Classic computer games or a seller?


What is the difference between computer games and classic bestseller? classic computer games are a matter of personal choice and taste and are difficult in the list of best-selling games.

Computer games industry has become a billion dollar business, where over two billion video game titles were sold. Here we examine the five best games of all time, including a title that more than 20 million copies have been sold. Some of these games surprise.

1st> Pokemon Red Blue and Green. A role-playing.
2nd Super Mario Brothers 3 A number of arcade-style platforms.
3rd Sims. A simulation game of life.
4th Nintendogs. A business simulation game.
5th Pokemon Gold and Silver editions.

See what I mean? There's money to these conventional mills for you? Not for me, I can only ask three video games when asked to name the spirit that really in my skin. Remember the first "arcade game Defender?Where the rank rank intruder invaded the screen and the defensive and had to shoot him. Bonus points are earned if it could be the occasional mother ship that flew into the top of the screen at irregular intervals. I tell you that nothing beats the satisfaction of the arrival date at the top all-time list of players Defender. Only to make a new time and all the time because you were in the ranks next timeArch. I wish I had a nickel for every game I played, rather than give all my money Games Company.

My second game is a classic platform game little known video called "Dig Dug. I do not know what it is about this game that my colleagues and I always return to the keyboard after the time to try for the next step and the first place is state. It 'was a PC based on the type of gaming platform. In a stunted crocodile called Dig Dug went through various scenarios, SwallowAvoid bags of gold and chewable androgynous aliens. In terms of time wasted on unnecessary activities so it was definitely a classic game in my book.

Then there was of course the first version of Halo. Testosterone fueled war in the game very happy. And speaking of testosterone I've just remembered fourth classic computer game. How could I forget, Lara Croft Tomb Raider and irresistible?

Get my point of view, what makes aclassic video game is personal, is the right time, right place. has done much for competition, good graphics and addiction, I beat these hooks. I wonder who buys all bestsellers?

No comments:

Post a Comment