สินเชื่อรถยนต์

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Pokemon: Silver-VS-Red

The final battle of the game. Pokemon Pikachu-level is the highest of his party. Since my Feraligatr weak against thunder, I decided to play it safe, paralyzing Thunderwave with Pikachu and a screen of light damage reduced by half, if not paralyze attack my opponent. An earthquake was in the end I need to Pikachu. Venusaur Aeroblast I stopped Lugia, but do not show why, my Fearow's Drill Peck? Venusaur used Sunny Day +Solar Beam combo, or just load the sunshine, so you better take a Pokémon with massive attacks. Blastoise-Ampharos, you rock. Espeon-Ho-oh, I said that if he does not appear in the final battle, he Feuerschlag have the devil out of me. So I said with a Shadow Ball TM, and used on Red Espeon. Snorlax-there will be a lot of strategy to beat Snorlax must, because it is the hardest Pokemon to fight. Ho Ho-oh flash six times, until the accuracy Snorlaxsignificantly decreased. Then I tried a combo + Toxic Swagger, throwing me off balance, but the Snorlax's. I was lucky that Snorlax was not able to attack me after confused. Charizard-All I needed was a pair of snowboards and Charizard would be dismantled. All in all, Red is not so difficult. E 'Snorlax make the fight frustrating. If it is possible his Snorlax, with a good strategy to take, you can beat the rest of his team.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vySQP82DquA&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment