สินเชื่อรถยนต์

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Pokémon Pearl Unboxing

My copy of Pokémon Pearl Japanese came in the mail today! I am so excited to start playing. I ordered the games in Japan. The delay of JVG had copied and given a second load. This video is also available in high definition. Perl BROADCAST LIVE this weekend! Saturday at 10.00 clock in the Pacific Ocean. ustream.tv In this video I show the opening of the package UPS, and taking in all this. Inside my copy of Pokémon Pearl and Figure Lugia (I) Open to forget. Inthe box is (the actual game, even in a box of Standard DS), the pokéwalker and instructions pokéwalker. The cartridge, not in conflict with the DPP is brilliant. Check out my site: floatzel.net solution video and Pokémon Pearl will be added to my site, I downloaded. Honors # 71 - Most Discussed (Today) - Gaming # 19 - Most Viewed (Today) - Gaming - Germany



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_qIM7b7ipY&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment