สินเชื่อรถยนต์

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Silver 05 - Well, well, well!

With the release of highly anticipated Heart of Gold and Silver Soul in Japan in September, more and more fans become mentally Pokemon games. So why not go memory lane and look at some of the highlights of the original games, gold and silver. Adventure Silver Marriland! In this episode, I take a Mareep (based on my team to be) a Hoppip, exchange phone with people what my way through the Cave of the Union ', and save the day' s infamousTeam Rocket! The Video of money it next week or two, and tweeting on my play through, playing on my post Twitter account: - www.twitter.com I will also post tons of Golden Heart and Soul of Money tips is here (you can not want to follow me unless you want spoilers!) and on my website that the Games will be released: - One last thing pokemon.marriland.com these videos but money is a "follow me through all the" style video of Diamond and yellow. Youwill be modified and condensed to give you the most memorable moments and other things you need to know for Golden Heart and Soul of Money. However, much of it because I am more deeply from the Heart of Gold and Silver Soul (closest to my Platinum Video U.S. or yellow depending on how I can speak to cover the text in Japanese), so I will not be repetitive. Enjoy the video!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tt4cLD0974&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment