สินเชื่อรถยนต์

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Heart Pokemon Gold / Silver Blackthorn City Soul and Clear Action 8 Gym

High school final battle against the City Gym Leader Clair Black Throne. Nothing special, but I have a Weavile for my last member of my team. And he probably had not noticed that from my Platinum game. I have it on stage for my team that would not be too overpowered.Notes: "I'm saving a series of videos from different parts of the game. Game Silver Soul and I wanted to try this new method of recording. Character Name kotona's (presumably by kotona but meh) Before:I will ask first trade made in order to obtain a better one pokemon. If you see something that does not see the normal playback, it is likely to be replaced. These include Weavile and Togekiss, TM, and shifted all my pokemons. It's only for demonstration purposes, so there goes "ST00PD OMG YOU CHEATER!" or "user über" or whatever.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pYDZpqGgfo&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment