สินเชื่อรถยนต์

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Classic computer games, or a seller?


What is the difference between the best selling computer games and classic video games? Classic computer games are a matter of personal choice and taste and is unlikely to be a list of the best games of sale.

Computer game is a multi-millionaire, who has sold over two billion video game titles. Below, we examine the first five points-selling video game of all time, including a title that has sold more than 20 million copies. Some of these games will be surprised.

1.> Pokemon Red Blue and Green. Play a role.
2. Super Mario Bros 3 A platform game arcade style.
3. The Sims. A simulation game of life.
4. Nintendogs. A society of simulation.
5 editions Pokemon Gold and Silver.

See what I mean? Are the traditional money spinner for you? I'm not like I can only ask for three games, when asked on behalf of the spirit really under the skin. Remember, the first "arcade game Defender '? In which rowshave to row, the foreign invaders to the bottom of the screen to his defensive position and had to kill. Bonus points are earned if you could leave the occasional mother ship that flew up on the screen at irregular intervals. I tell you that not the satisfaction of getting your day may top the list of all time great players to beat defenders. Just do not have time and again, all the time, because the series the next time a game room. II wish every game I played at that moment, rather than all my money on games.

My second set of classical computer is a little known platform game called "Dig Dug. I do not know what they thought of this game that my colleagues and I go back in time to the keypad after a while ', try for the next phase and and in general. It was a game-type PC-based platform. atrophied in him a crocodile called Dig Dug ate its way through various scenarios, swallowing bags of gold andAvoid grinding androgynous aliens. In terms of time wasted in useless activities, so it was definitely a classic computer game in my book.

Then of course there was the first version of Halo. A testosterone-driven, was playing very well. And where are we now in testosterone that I just mentioned fourth game classic. How could I forget, Tomb Raider and Lara Croft, the irresistible?

To make my point that what a computer game classicsperson is the right time, right place. Lots to do with competition, to learn and engaging, I do not allow them to beat me hook. I wonder who buys the best seller?

No comments:

Post a Comment